Speedrating.blogspot.in NOR Personal [DOESN'T have ANY ID in Social Net including Face Book.] [10th March 14]

Friday, June 24, 2016

Bangalore


Dear All 

My Choice for the Day

1.
{2} Duke of Clarence  {4} Kings Baron

2.
{2} Amazing Skill

3.
{2} Brave  Ministrel  {7} Zafran

4.
{5} Summer Dawn {9} Sagrada  

5. {Run of the Race}
{1} Ashwa Raftar  {10} Terms  and Conditions

6.
{3} Youre Ashwashakthi  {10} Native Elements

7.
{11} Spiritual Act { 6} Saffron Intense

8.
{4} Pfeiffer  {1} Possiimpossible

Do your Homework




1 comment:

Admin said...

hello sir........my name is Ravikumar, sir i recently started a blog which is JACKPOT SELECTIONS (www.jackpotselections.blogspot.com), sir my request is to you, please add my blog to your blog list coloumn, then i will also add your blog to my blog list. thanking you sir.

with regards
ravikumar