Speedrating.blogspot.in NOR Personal [DOESN'T have ANY ID in Social Net including Face Book.] [10th March 14]

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Request to Visitors

Dear ALL

I was very much upset when I saw a message from a Visitor in my Comment Box which is not pertaining to Racing but other Gambling website news. I have deleted that because it is nuisance for those who read that message. I wanted to answer in the morning itself, but due to Derby Day I have not commented.

I like to inform all that "I am not a Gambler  or this Site is Belongs to Gambling"   I never encourage Gambling Any form in this Blog.

This Blog belongs to Horse Racing Analysis and Glance. "The Reason is Racing is not a Illegal but Skill of Game".  I have NOT Asked any one who visit my Blog to Play My Tips. (It is for an individual as to how he takes it.)

I am posting  this Racing Details in my blog, due to Passion in this Sport and for myself"..
Personal and Professional life is more important than Racing and i Have informed many a time through this blog.


Matter of Fact, Till today I have NOT Met any one or have Direct or Indirect Connection with those who visit  my blog including Racing Blog Owners. Yes, My name is known to every one because of my Posting in this Blog Regarding Races, exclusively.



I accept the Positive and negative message within the Subject of Racing. 

I hope this is Crystal Clear to everyone.


Please do not mistake me for expressing my view. 
Thanks and Warm Regards....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

sir,
please post the hydrabad selection

Tiger said...

Hi buddy,

U dont need to get upset about this its a spam and u have no control over it there are softwares in place to do it. I get these messages too but they go in my spam folder. when u get a message like this go into ur dashboard and tick the message and mark it as spam so next time this message will go to ur spam folder and no one can see it and u can delete it.

Hope it helps
regards

Anonymous said...

Respected Sir,

Don't upset.Continue, Please, post the your good (Hyderabad) selection.

ThanQ

Yours
MURTHY RAO
BANGALORE.

Anonymous said...

sir,
Don't get upset.post the Hyderabad selection.please. getting late
jack

Anonymous said...

sir,
where r u ? why no posting

Anonymous said...

your analysis is excellent and useful for final conclusion only.pls continue....

thankin you
raghu,HYD

Anonymous said...

Sir,
pls. continue your selections.we take it for supporting only.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Sreekant,
I hope I got your name right. Coming to the point of this comment having disturbed you my advice is: "Dogs bark and the Sun goes on" (Churchil) As about your selections I am quite satisfied, 78 years old man, as I am well aware that no person on earth can give 100% successful tips. You win on some and lose on sum. This is the strength and surprise of the game of Racinbg. Otherwise it would not have lived for so long even after swallowing millions of money. Kindly keep going. Of late I miss your Jackpoot selections. Kindly post tht also as it is quite helpful for the punter to put a banker on the race which you advise. USUALLY I FOLLOW YOURS SHYAMS, AND TIGERS.
MNS.PILLAI

Anonymous said...

Sir,
If you are upset about a nasty and loose comment, you are definitely at liberty to express your displeasure. But, for heaven's sake, please do not give moral lectures--"No to gambling. I never ask you to visit my blog and bet my tips" etc.

Can you show me just one person who reads your blog (and also tintin, horsesandraces etc) but not visit the race course?

Anonymous said...

(It is for an individual as to how he takes it.)