Speedrating.blogspot.in NOR Personal [DOESN'T have ANY ID in Social Net including Face Book.] [10th March 14]

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Delhi

1.
{4} Big News  {1} King of Punjab

2.
{4} Ashwa Sunena {5} Golden Chilly

3.
{5} Gucchi Water  {2} He is Sexy

4.
{2} Three Thripple One {8} Shantiroop

5.
{5} Jazba {3} Top Risk

6.
{9} Natrorious  {6} Al Kefia


My View for the Day,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will Skip if it is low odds.

My Selected choice are within Seconds.

 I will consider at Race time indications of my selected choice or No Harm wagering  2 Horses, if it is Good odds / Skip the Race.

Do your Homework. Do not Blindly Follow Choices.

This is Racing which is beyond our control and anything will happen at Wire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: