Speedrating.blogspot.in NOR Personal [DOESN'T have ANY ID in Social Net including Face Book.] [10th March 14]

Monday, January 18, 2016

Hyderabad

Good Morning

As Always, there is no need to mention here everytime, My Selected choice based on  Speedrating and other Parameters are within Seconds, I always look Good positive odds with less investment., like Colombiana, Kimrora to name Instant. I avoid Maiden Races.

I  Never look 123 my Choice, but at race time indication, gives a Idea how to pick and along with other pools, which gives Handsome  Dividens.

If it is a not FIT to my workout, it wont appear in my choice.


Do your Home Work.

1.
{4} Sovit Rule  {10} Queen of Spades

2.

3.
{3} O MS AKILAH {7} Columbus

4.
{9} Vijays Wonder {8} Take A Bow

5.
{6} Azarenka {3} Strengthandbeauty

6.
{3} Kohinoor Thunder {9} Morning Miracle

7.
{2} Wonder Star {1} Gangadhar

8.
{6} Pakat Pakat Pakat {3} Amazing Power.

9.
{3} Save the Nation {10} Ente Cater




No comments: