Speedrating.blogspot.in NOR Personal [DOESN'T have ANY ID in Social Net including Face Book.] [10th March 14]

Friday, November 20, 2015

Kolkatta

1. {Maiden @ Risk Enjoy the Race}
{1} Cielo Del  Este  {5} Say you Say Me

2. {Upset will be in Store}
{8} Ace Amandus {10} Words

3. {Betting Range}
{7} Bold Legacy  {11} Major Colours

4. {Betting Range}
{4} Capt Haddock {3} Geronimo

5. {Betting Range}
{4} Glamorously  {3} Cameron

6. {Run of the Race}
{4} King Kong  {3} Free Energy

7.
{9} Midnight Magic  {7} Arminius


2 comments:

BHAVYA said...

Sir
You might me knowing it that I have a blog in the name of indianhorseracing-bhavya-bhavya.blogspot.com on which I have been posting my selections regularly. In fact I am a big fan of your blog. Now unfortunately my blog is locked for the reasons of violating the terms and services of blogger.com. I have never post any kind of nasty things on my blog other than posting my race selections. I do not know why they have locked it. I have appealed to the team of blogger.com. Hope It may take some time to restore it back. Mean while I created a new blog in the name of manihorseracing.blogspot.in. Kindly add my blog link onto your blog list so that my followers will get(every race punter will look into all the blogs daily)a chance to know that I am giving my selections on a particular blog. Please do help. Thanks

RamB said...

Manihorseracing is not opening